Odunola Onadipe is a Human Resource professional with many years of experience working in a wide range of sectors, including legal, banking, consulting and the public sector. Her areas of speciality are General HR practice, HR strategy, Organizational Development, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Resourcing, Performance Management, Talent Management, Training & Development, and General Administration.
Odunola is an effective communicator with an impressive eye for detail and has a demonstrated track record of building and implementing structures in organizations. She is an excellent training facilitator and a life coach who is also highly skilled in the formulation and implementation of best practice policies and procedures.
In the past, Odunola worked as Head, Group Human Resources for BGL Plc (A leading investment banking firm) where she was instrumental to the establishment of HR structures and policies. She has also held various roles within Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, First Bank Plc, and MBC International Bank.
- MBA: University of Liverpool, UK, 2011
- Advanced Diploma Certificate (HR): University of Lagos, 2005
- BA (Lit-in-English): Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, 1998
Associations & Boards
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), USA
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) USA
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Management, Nigeria (CIPMN)
- Association of Law firm Administrators, Nigeria (ALAN)