Matthew is a dynamic professional with experience in the legal aspect of gas transaction with peculiar experience in the licensing of gas facilities in Nigeria. Matthew has worked closely with key stakeholders in the oil and gas industry, through which he has successfully obtained operational licenses for various Liquefied Natural Gas Facilities in Nigeria.
Matthew loves going to the beach and enjoys hanging out with friends and family.
- Admitted to the Nigerian Bar, 2014
- Law Degree (Hons): Babcock University, 2013.
- LLM: University of Aberdeen Scotland, 2017
- Energy, Infrastructure & Power
- Finance & Capital Markets
- Real Estate & Construction
Associations & Affiliations
- Nigerian Bar Association