Kofoworola is a highly organised lawyer with experience on a wide range of commercial transactions, corporate restructuring and regulatory and compliance matters. She has advised clients on several mergers and acquisitions transactions in diverse industries including health and fitness, banking and agriculture.
Kofoworola loves podcasting and reading African Literature.
- Admitted to the Nigerian Bar, 2016
- Law Degree (Hons): Babcock University, 2015
- Corporate & Commercial
- Private Equity
- Finance & Capital Markets
- Technology & Digital Economy
Associations & Affiliations
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Graduate Member, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators