Ibiyode is a committed, driven and hardworking professional who demonstrates the ability to carry out extensive research, work with cross-functional teams to implement proactive action plans and also possesses an in-depth knowledge on energy and infrastructure law.
Ibiyode loves reading African literature, tennis and cooking.
- Admitted to the Nigerian Bar, 2017
- Law Degree (Hons): University of Lagos, 2016
- LLM (Energy and Natural Resources): Queen Mary University of London, 2020
- Energy, Infrastructure & Power
- Corporate & Commercial
- Legal Tax Advisory
Associations & Affiliations
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators UK (Nigeria Branch)