Spotlight Nigeria is organized by a France-based non-profit organization called Friends of Nigeria with support from the Nigerian Embassy in France and the Franco-Nigerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FNCCI). With this year marking its 3rd edition, Spotlight Nigeria offers a platform for companies and business leaders from Nigeria and France to explore potential business opportunities together. Over 200 business leaders and investors from Nigeria, France and the European Business Community are expected to attend.The forum will consist of:
- Conference plenary and break-out sessions
- B2B Meetings
- Networking cocktails
French Companies & Organizations Participating
Some of the French companies and organizations scheduled to participate in the conference sessions and B2B meetings include:
- CSN Energy, France
- Lafarge Group
- Vergnet Group, France
- GreenElec Group, France
- CIAN, France
- ADEPTA (The largest network of French companies involved in Agribusiness in France)
- Chambers of Commerce International Paris
- French Council of Investors in Africa
- African Business Club, Paris
- MARLINVEST, France
- ENSIATE, France
- Darewin, France
DETAIL will be moderating the Power Session of the Forum. Additional sessions to be featured will focus on industry sectors, which include:
- Real Estate, Hospitality and Construction
- Manufacturing & Processing
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Digital & Technology
- Creative Industry
- Education & Capacity Building
We would like to invite you to participate as either a Corporate Sponsor, Exhibitor or to register representatives of your company to be Delegates.
The following links provide more information on the available opportunities to participate in the forum.
- Spotlight Nigeria – Event Brochure
- Sponsorship Brochure — (20% discount applicable on sponsorship- levels are Silver (5k EUR), Gold (10k EUR) and Platinum (25k EUR))
- Exhibitors Brochure — Spotlight Nigeria
- Delegate & Exhibitor Registration Fees & Packages
- B2B Meetings Registration Questionnaire
Your Suggestions/ Feedback:
To ensure that the event provides maximum value to you, we are requesting your suggestions/feedback to let us know if there are any particular French companies or contacts you would want to meet or topics you would want discussed during the sessions that will facilitate your interest in attending the Forum.
2018 Spotlight Nigeria Investment Forum
2015 Forum Video Highlights
Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your interest, proceed with registration, provide your suggestions/feedback or to request more information.
For updates about the forum visit the website, https://spotlightnigeria-france.com/.