Boluwatife is an exceptional legal mind with a demonstrated history of excellence. He is a versatile lawyer who has a very keen eye for details. His knack for writing, as well as his in-depth research and analytical skills, make him valuable in transactions.
Outside of law and finance, Bolu enjoys music, table tennis, reading, traveling and volunteering.
- Admitted to the Nigerian Bar, 2021
- Law Degree (Hons): University of Ibadan, 2019
- Finance & Capital Markets
- Corporate & Commercial
- Energy, Infrastructure & Power
Associations & Affiliations
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member, Institute of Transnational Arbitration
- Member, London Court of International Arbitration (Young International Arbitration Group)